Peak District pubs
Are you new to the Peak District National Park or maybe you are just looking for different pubs to try?
Here is a list of Peak District pubs recommended by walkers, including my own personal favourites too.
I’ll be a creating a guide for Pub Walks in the Peak District. Coming soon, sign up to receive our weekly walks to get notified when it’s published!
Please get in touch if you’d like to let us know about any good Peak District pubs to add to the list.
Bulls Head + The Castle, Castleton
pubs recommended by walkers
- The George, 1 Church Lane, Alstonefield, nr Ashbourne, DE6 2FX
View walks from Alstonefield here.
Ashford in the Water
- Bulls Head, Church Street, Ashford-in-the-Water, Bakewell, DE45 1QB
View walks from Ashford-in-the-Water here.
Views walks from Bamford here.
View walks from Baslow here. (Birchen Edge is a great walk from Robin Hood)
- Waterloo Inn, Main St, Biggin By Hartington, Biggin, Buxton, SK17 0DH
View walks from Hartington here.
View all Castleton walks here. (Mam Tor is the classic walk from Castleton)
View all Edale walks here.
- White Lion, Main Street, Great Longstone, Bakewell, DE45 1TA
- The Scotsman’s Pack Inn, School Lane, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1BZ
- The Plough, Leadmill Bridge, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1BA
- Millstone Inn, Sheffield Road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1DA
View walk from Hope here.
Views walk via Litton here
View walks from Monsal Head here.
View walks from Monyash here.
View walk from Redmires Reservoir here.
View walks from Thorpe here.
Peak District pub map
visit our shop
Peak District charity patches
Peak District Walks have launched their charity patches raising funds for the Edale Mountain Rescue Team (charity no. 1138626) - one of the busiest mountain rescue teams in the UK.
Order our Mam Tor, Kinder Scout or our latest Thorpe Cloud patch. Please visit our shop below. If you'd like to know when new designs are created, join our mailing list here to be notified.
More about the charity project here.